Monday, January 24, 2011

August 18, 2007- "A shmoke und a pancake? A flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you."

I hate to see Darrell stressed out. It stresses me out too. I try to keep his life as stress free as possible. He has been through too much bullshit to have to deal with that kind of nonsense. He deserves better and I plan on giving him the best. I want him to know that when he comes home from work, his dinner will be ready, his clothes will be washed and his house will be clean. I want him to be assured that he will come home to a serene, non-fighting environment. I do not like to argue. Especially with him. We don't ever argue, but if we were to, I would hate it. So, I will make sure I do everything I can to make him happy, because he does everything in his power to keep a smile on my face. I LOVE YOU, BABY!!!!
Mattie told Darrell she loved him last night. That is a huge stepping stone. It was totally voluntary and it made me cry when he told me about it :) She has been severely jaded in the past and it is taking her a little while to trust him. However, she did tell him the other day that her real dad is a zero and that Darrell is a ten :) That makes me so happy. I just want her to be happy and him to be happy and everyone to be happy! Only good things to come. That pot of gold just keeps getting bigger and bigger.
Well, Go Browns!
Tel

No comments:

Post a Comment