Monday, January 24, 2011

June 24, 2007- "Some say the "X" makes the sex spec..."

tacular!! But I wouldn't know about that cuz they were duds. However, the liquor was not a dud at all. We went to a place called La Porte and started the night out. Had about 4 absolut and crans there then headed to a place called Slim and Chubby's....met with Darrells boss and his gf there....had a couple more....headed to Saddle Ranch. From there, the night is a blur. I do remember everything, but it was intense. Tanya and I went onto the dancefloor and made up our own line dances...had I not been in a mini skirt, my ass would have been on the mechanical bull. Darrell got violated by Eric and Rob, no details, but it was f'ing hilarious. I had about a million more drinks... and then the big, ugly, green monster also known as "Drunken Telly" emerged from out of nowhere. Well, it wasn't out of nowhere,  Darrell disappeared and then kinda chose the wrong way to joke with me about it at the time.  And since the bar was essentially empty, and no one to take it out on, I turned to the source. Well, needless to say, Darrell will never joke with me again about disappearing with 10 bitches when I am drunk. There wasn't even 10 bitches there. lol. I love him so much. And  I always will. He is my baby. So, next weekend is the boss' boat and Shooters. No liquor for me, thenx! I have a week to lose some weight to look good in my bikini....oh boy....So, that is all for now. Hope you all are great! Be safe and have a good week :D

No comments:

Post a Comment