Monday, January 24, 2011

The beginning....June 17, 2007- "O-H-I-O"

Well, Darrell and I just got back from a wonderful weekend in Michigan. We went out to visit his cousin Craig who is a hoot and a half. They are like two peas in a pod and we had a blast! We hung out at his buddy's pond all day and then we went to a little bar with Craig's mom and step-dad. They sang Karaoke and we both got hit on like crazy, it was hilarious. There was a bachlorette party and Darrell and I were trying to figure out who had the best set of tits out of all the girls. I still beat them all, though. Yeah, the old woman still has it ;)  And I got to see his cousin naked when he came out of his bedroom after having sex with his girlfriend and he was walking around the apartment with absolutely no shame. I didn't look though after I realized he was still at full salute......Crazy boy...I really got along with Craig's momma, we clicked immediately. Good times, great people. I am having the time of my life. I love him so much.  So, yeah, Happy Father's Day to all of you out there. Except Matt, who can fuck off for all I care.  Hope it is a wonderful day and I will talk to you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment