Monday, January 24, 2011

The beginning...June 7, 2007- "Oh the Humanity!"

 This blog was about his ex-wife. He had went to see his little girl while he was back in Alabama getting some last minute things in order before his move. She tried to lure him back into her we and when he refused, she got angry....very angry.



How bad does it suck that when a woman puts her hands on a man and bites and kicks and slaps she gets no repercussions? If that same man did the same thing to her, his ass would end up in jail with a domestic violence charge against him. I can't stand psycho bitches. One day, however, they will get theirs...
If he isn't yours anymore, keep your hands to yourself. Fuck, even if he was yours still, you have no right to think you can slap someone around because you are pissed. I would never stoop to that level. I am grown enough to be able to talk my problems out (I will, however, beat the brakes off a bitch if need be. That is a proven fact.). I mean shit, bow out gracefully. If he doesn't want you anymore, what in the world do you think you can do about it? Especially after he has found someone who will really appreciate him for the wonderful man that he is. Not to mention that next to you, I am a freaking super model, lmao! He thinks of me and his stomach gets butterflies, he thinks of you and his stomach turns...get a clue. He is mine now and your rights have been stripped, darlin'. And all that violent shit is gonna come to an abrupt end. Trust and believe.
So, on a happier note...I got the job. I will be bartending at Glitter on 254 if anyone wants to come in and keep me company. I know, I know, not the best place to be working, but as far as I can tell I will be making a lot of $. You know, my people skills and killer smile have been known to work wonders for me. And now that I have incentive and a goal I am trying to reach, I will definitely be laying on the charm.
And on an even happier note...I am getting the thumbs up from everyone who has met Darrell. I am even getting the thumbs up from those who have not met him, but just read my blogs about him. He is the most wonderful man I have ever met. He is dealing with some major bullshit right now, but we are gonna be just fine. I can't wait for him to get here to his new home and start a new life with me. I will be one happy girl. Hell, I have never been as happy as I am since the day I met him. I knew God had a plan, I just needed a little patience. Good things come to those who wait. That's my story and I'm sticking to it ;)
Oh yes....Today was Mattie's last day of school and the awards ceremony. Well, my beautiful little girl got an award for having an A/B final average for the school year. She is so smart. I love her. She gets it from her momma ;)
ttfn~!

No comments:

Post a Comment