Monday, January 24, 2011

The beginning...May 10, 2007- "Yee-Haw!!"

This blog was written three days after I met my wonderful husband. I knew the day I laid eyes on him that he was the one. So, here is the start of a beautiful relationship:






Remember that country boy I was talking about finding? Guess what?!? I didn't have to find him, he fell in my lap. He is the prettiest thing I have ever laid my eyes on. Seriously, he makes my heart stop when I think about him. Absolutely gorgeous...I know what you are all thinking. No one is good enough for Tel according to her. Well, this one is. He is damn near perfect in every way. Hell, he IS perfect. There are some minor details that need to be worked out, but everything will smooth over just fine. I can feel it. I guess it's about time I went politically correct. Maybe that's been the problem this whole time. But, this is it and if it doesn't work out, I quit. No more drama for this momma. I will die an old, single woman and be just fine with it. But, I don't see that happening now. Like I said in previous blogs, I just wanna be happy and I think this might be my break. They say that you find happiness when you aren't looking for it. And that's exactly what happened. I gave up and BAM! There it was. Thank God for mud!!~! 

The things that needed to be worked out at that time was that he was still technically married to his ex wife. Yes, I know, I know...just wait until they are divorced, right? Well, he still lived out of state and it just wasn't going to work that way.  It was a whirlwind romance and had to be done quick, fast and in a hurry. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment