Monday, January 24, 2011

Getting deeper...October 21, 2007 "The SWEETEST sweetest day ever!!"

So, as you all know, yesterday was Sweetest Day. I, myself, have never celebrated it because frankly, I didn't give a shit. However, I was pleasantly surprised by what Darrell had in store for me. I got home from work and was told to get dressed to go out. So, we went to Red Lobster to eat and I think we had the biggest bill in the place, lol! We had crab legs, scallops, crab cakes....and a 3 POUND LOBSTER. That bad boy was massive! I had a few margaritas and got my buzz going. We made a stop at Priscilla's and got some "accessories"...Then, we drove to the Holiday Inn and stayed in the presidential suite, the biggest room in the hotel, and it was awesome. Biggest bed I have ever....slept.... in. And the sex....well, let's just leave that subject alone for once as I don't have enough space on the entire internet to blog about it. Then in the morning, we got room service and had a wonderful  breakfast in bed :D I had the best time ever. Darrell is so amazing to me, I can't even believe it. I am seriously the luckiest woman ever to walk the face of the earth. I don't know what I would do without him now. He is the love of my life.

Well, I hope your Sweetest Day was as awesome as mine was, but I doubt it. Oh boy, can't wait to see what he has planned for Valentines!!

No comments:

Post a Comment