Monday, January 24, 2011

Getting deeper...September 17, 2007- "We finally told my dad..."

that Darrell asked me to marry him. We had went to my nieces wedding on Saturday and I guess the wedding put Darrell in a romantic mood (that plus the liquor) and he told my dad that we are getting married soon. He was going into detail about the plans and everything with him. It was so cute :) My brother Mike is probably gonna be the best man because all of Darrells family and friends are in Alabama. He loves my brother anyways. And I am gonna have my sister, Kari, as my Maiden of Honor. Mattie will be the flower girl. It will not be big so don't plan on being invited. It is most likely going to be a family event. However, we will have a reception and to that I will invite you all.. I will provide the open bar, but we are gonna go redneck when it comes to the food, so we will see who brings what. It will be a smorgasbord of all kinds of shit. No theme. No catering. Just fun! It won't be for a few months yet, so don't get too excited for me yet :) 
So, yeah, I love him and our life is moving on to the next step. I am looking forward to being his wife, for sure

No comments:

Post a Comment