Monday, January 24, 2011

The Beginning...August 13, 2007- "Once Again"

I am a happy girl. The bitch has laid off and I am able to get on my computer without having to wonder what venim she is gonna spit next. See, what she doesn't understand is that her words towards me mean nothing. I have him, he is mine, he is not going anywhere and whatever she says to me, makes me want him that much more. However, she did insinuate words towards the failed pregnancy that I just went through. And that might cause her some serious problems. I will let it go for now, however, becase she has backed off.  And we will get on with our lives and Darrell and I will continue to be happy.
So, my tummy is feeling like shit. It feels like they sewed me up wrong. Seems like my muscles are being pulled too tightly over my hips. I don't remember it feeling like this when I had my two c-sections, and it was basically the same incision. Oh well, who knows? We'll see if it gets better over time. Hell, it's only been a week and two days. I guess I can't expect too much too soon.
On that note, I am going over to this cash advance place that my girl told me is hiring. Hopefully I can get in there. I won't be able to do any kind of waitressing for another few weeks so that last job is out of the question. Wish me luck. Specify good luck, please...I have had all the bad luck I can handle.
Hope you all have a grand ole time. Tata for now and talk to ya all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment