Monday, January 24, 2011

The beginning...June 6, 2007- "Sweet Home Ala...Ohio??"

Well, as things normally go in my so-called life, plans have once again changed. I am no longer going to be moving to Alabama. However, the love of my life will be moving right up here to Ohio to be with me instead! I had an absolute blast with him in Alabama, but I guess things just aren't ready to work out for us down there, so we are going to start out our life together here. He should have no problem finding a job here, as he is well qualified for an assortment of employment opportunities. And I am going to keep on bartending for the time being until we get a little money saved up and decide what to do and where to go from there. Who knows, we may very well end up in beautiful Alabama, but for right now we are gonna stay here and make my daddy a happy guy. Darrel's flight will be arriving on Monday evening so I have a lot of cleaning and re-arranging to do at the house. And tonight I am off to find that job I turned down to move to Alabama...hope it is still available.....I'm sure it is. Well, I will keep you all updated. Maybe we can throw a welcoming party at dads to welcome my baby home ;) I will let you all know about that too. Keep next weekend open! ttfn!

No comments:

Post a Comment