Monday, January 24, 2011

The beginning...cont

June 22, 2007 "Date Night!!"


Yay! Darrell is taking me out tonight! I can't wait :D I am going to get dressed up all prettyful and go out to dinner with my hunny bunny! I know, doesn't seem like such a big deal, but to me it means that thing are going well.  His new job is kick ass and he loves it. He has been there less than a week and has already got a huge raise. That's what happens when you are a hard working man and not a lazy bum like most guys that I know. It is so hard now-a-days  to find a man who is willing to get out there and bust his ass to support his family, and I found one. That is one of the first things my dad actually said about Darrell. He said "Damn, Tel, this guy is a hard working man, I like that". So, I have daddy's approval and that is just fine with me.
Hopefully I will get to hang out with my little brother tonight, it has been too long. I miss him lots and lots. I want him to get to know Darrell better because I know they are gonna get along so well. So, if anyone wants to go out to Amherst tonight, let me know because that is probably where we will be. The more, the merrier!
So, I think tomorrow I might actually have a more exiting blog if things go well tonight. The combination of me, my brother, all of his rowdy friends and liquor may prove interesting, to say the least. Every time I go out with them, it is always an experience I will never forget. So, stay tuned and prepare for a good one. Later all!

No comments:

Post a Comment