Monday, January 24, 2011

The Beginning....June 13, 2007- "How goes it?"

It is going wonderful! Darrel and I are having a blast! He has already landed a great job and starts tomorrow morning bright and early. He has also had a few other offers for some really good positions, so if one doesn't work out, another will.  I am so happy he is here. All we have been doing is hanging out, visiting friends and spending time together. I see this lasting a really long time, if not forever. I only wish my momma was here to meet him. I am sure she is looking down approving anyways. She would have loved him. I sure do (no matter what anyone thinks).
I am going to go out tomorrow morning when Darrell leaves for work and try to find a day job. That way I will have the evenings free to spend with him and Mattie. If anyone knows of anyplace that is hiring, let me know. I have a college education and have experience in damn near everything.  So anyways, I am off to the park now for some hiking. I will keep you all updated on how things are going. A big thank you to all who have given us your support. Darrell and I really appreciate it. You will never know how much it means to us. Love you guys! ttfn!~

No comments:

Post a Comment