Monday, January 24, 2011

the beginning...May 25, 2007- "Livin Our Love Song"

How can it be that one certain person can infect every thought process you have? How can it be that just when you thought that your heart was ruined for good and that you would never feel butterflies again, the One comes along and changes everything? How can one person be so absolutely perfect for you that when you find him, you don't know how you ever got through life without him? How can one person make you feel so safe and protected, like nothing and no one in this universe can hurt you as long as he is around? When I am sad, the sound of his voice makes everything better. When I am tired, all I want is to rest my head on his shoulder with his arms around me. My favorite sound is him breathing as he is falling asleep. And even after a long day at work, all I want to do is bury my face in his chest and smell the scent of his beautiful skin. He makes everything that was in the past disappear, and makes me only want to look to the future. I couldn't be happier.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment