Monday, January 24, 2011

August 21, 2007- "Whoo hoo! It is finally over!!"

WoooooHooooo! Darrell is all mine! Only a short matter of time now before we can get married and be happy for the rest of our lives!! I am so excited I could do a cartwheel. And I would but for fear of giving myself two black eyes! I am such a happy girl, my life couldn't be better.
And the babies are doing great. One has opened an eye, only one though, so we will call him Hook. As in Captain Hook. And the other has been lovingly named Steve-O. Don't ask me why. I figure it is better than JackAss which is what Darrell wanted to originally name him. I can't wait to get some pics on here! They are ADORABLE!!.
Mattie is starting school next week. I can't believe how fast the summer went. She will be in 5th grade. Fuck the summer, I can't believe how fast the last almost 11 years has went. I love her, she is so beautiful.
Well, I am off to hang out with my hunny bunny. Have a great night ya'll, I know I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment