Monday, January 24, 2011

The beginning....June 12, 2007- To "Whom It May Concern:"

This blog was written in direct correlation to a letter via myspace that I received from his mother (whom I am dear friends with now, but not so much at the time)


I am going to write a little statement here to whomever would like to read it. Take it how you will.
First and foremost, I mean no harm to anyone. I cannot help it that circumstances have led Darrell and I together. It happened and that is the way that it is. I have never and would never disrepect you. My own mother is dead and I would never in a million years disrepect the mother of someone that I love. However, I do not appreciate the fact that you judge me so harshly. You say I do not know you, well you do not know me. I am a bartender at a small mexican restaurant, not a strip club. I am a hardworking single mother and I bust my ass to keep food on my little girls plate. Honestly, I am not seeking your approval anyways. Darrell accepts me for who I am and if you can't, then so be it. As far as the current situation, all I can go by is what I am recieving on Darrells end. I don't know what the whole situation is over there, that is true. But, I know what he tells me and that is good enough for me. I would never "take" him away from you. That was solely his decision. And as far as his children, he has full intentions of being involved in their lives. And no distance will change that. Have car, will travel. So, before you go yelling at me about judging someone, you need to take a step back and realize that you are doing just that to me. Would that be a little like the pot calling the kettle black? I think so. I wish that things could be under better circumstances, but that isn't possible at this point. So, I am not gonna try to kiss your ass to make you like me because, frankly, he loves me and thats all that matters. I will, however, be as kosher to you as possible and hope that we can get along someday. Until then, have a good one and tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment