Monday, January 24, 2011

The beginning... May 24, 2007- "Sweet Home Alabama"

 More from the beginning:


This is seriously, finally, definately and indubitably the man I was looking for. For those of you who have been fortunate enough to make his aquaintance, you know what I am talking about. We are absolutely perfect for each other. We click, we have SO much in common and we get along famously. He is taking me to Alabama next week for a mini vacation. We are going to look at some houses while we are down there. Him and his buddy, Derrick, are gonna be taking me canoeing, horsbacking in the mountains, they are gonna sky dive and all sorts of other fun stuff. I can't wait. I am gonna get to meet his family. I hope they like me. He assures me that they are going to fall in love with me. But hell, who wouldn't ;) Things are really starting to look up for Mattie and myself.  I know I have had hare-brained ideas in the past. Like wanting to move to Florida and thinking that other situations were going to work out, but they didn't for a reason. God has me in the palm of his hand and I trust that he is leading me in the direction he wants me to take. I have been praying and thinking about it everyday and I just can't seem to find a doubt that this is what I want to do. Alot of times before, I would say "Oh, I wanna do this and I wanna do that" but in the back of my mind, I wondered if I was making the right decision. I don't have that voice telling me to be careful this time. It just feels right. And a good friend once told me just to follow my heart, and that is exactly what I intend on doing. I think Mattie would be better off raised in a small southern town somewhere anyways, get her away from the pressures of South Lorain. I really don't want her growing up on Pearl Avenue like I did. I just want so much more for her and I believe he can give it to us. I love him so much in this short little time. And I don't ever see that ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment