Monday, January 24, 2011

The beginning....July 15, 2007- "Life as it is"

I haven't written in quite some time. I guess I have been too busy with my new life, which as it is, is wonderful. Darrell and I are getting along famously. I love him with every bit of my heart. We actually had our first real argument the other night. It was, how shall we say.... interesting? I know now that we can make it through anything. We won't give up, no matter what. We are going to prove all the skeptics wrong. There is one thing I am proud to say that we have in our relationship and that is compromise. It is definitely a two way street and we both know when to give and take. I had heard through the grapevine that Darrell can be selfish, I have not found this to be true one tiny bit. He is such a giving man. He is willing to work with me on any subject. He is more about making me happy and seeing me smile than anyone I have ever met. I guess it is just being with the right person that will bring out your qualities. And being with the wrong one that might bring out your faults. Or at least what they see as faults. We are so strong together and nothing is going to tear us apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment