Monday, January 24, 2011

The Beginning...August 11, 2007

 This is in reference to his ex-wife slandering me on myspace...


Wow, this bitch has seriously started a war. She really does not know who she has fucked with. I am sure that if she knew what I was capable of, she would have held her tongue. But, she has done lit the fire. Let's pray to God for her sake that I never see her in person, because she will seriously regret every word she has ever uttered against me. And that is on everything I love. She has broken the gate and the flood is coming. She had better stay as far down in Alabama as she can away from me because hell hath no fury. You can talk about me all you want... but when you bring my children, here or unborn, into the equation, you had better run for your life. And that is a promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment